Digital Tachograph Course
Transport managers and drivers of vehicles using digital tachographs. All new commercial vehicles registered from May 2006 have to have digital tachographs fitted by law, and this course will enable candidates to operate these units correctly, and comply with the laws relating to these.
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• The EU regulations
• Different types of card and machines
• Drivers’ and operators’ duties
• Controls and main menus
• The printer and printouts
• Manually recording activities
• Downloading and keeping records
• Road side checks
• Event & fault messages
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.