High Pressure Washer Competent Operator Course
This course provides basic instruction in correct operation of high pressure water washers for novice and inexperienced operators. Training is approximately 75% practical, and 25% theory. The course provides training as referred to in the laws relating to health and safety and work equipment, enabling employers and employees to fulfil their legal obligations.
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Hazards arising from the use of high pressure washers
• Pre-use inspection
• Basic maintenance
• Specifications of different types
• Operational techniques
• Hot water and steam machines
• Turbo and drain cleaning nozzles
• Sandblasting attachments
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.