Hydraulic Lorry Loader (HIAB) Course
This course is approved by NPORS and RTITB, and provides instruction in correct operation of lorry loaders (HIAB) for novice and experienced operators. Training is approximately 75% practical and 25% theory. Please note that this is a course, which can only be run at client’s premises, and would require a minimum of 3 candidates.
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Hazards arising from the use of lorry loaders
• Pre-use inspection
• Construction, components and controls
• Stability factors
• Load indicators and safety devices
• Operational techniques
• Positioning of the load on the vehicle
• Keeping within safe working parameters
Candidates will receive a practical assessment. Successful candidates will receive an accredited certificate. £195.00 plus VAT per day, where the course will run between one to three days.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on available locations and dates for classroom based training.