Ladders & Steps User Training Course
This course is provided in association with the Ladder Association to give candidates certificated training in the use of ladders and steps.
• Overview of legislation & regulations
• Hazards in using ladders & stepladders
• Selection of appropriate work at height equipment
• Determination of when it is appropriate to use ladders or stepladders
• Standards and classifications
• Correct inspection techniques
• Storage, handling and maintenance
Candidates will take a short written test, and be practically assessed. They will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered. Successful candidates will receive a certificate and photo I/D card issued by the Ladder Association. Candidates wishing to be trained in Ladder Inspection can undertake the Ladder Association Ladder Inspection course, immediately after this course. £115.00 plus VAT per person for a half day course.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on available locations and dates for classroom based training.