Manual Handling Course
This course provides instruction to managers and employees in the correct techniques for manually lifting and moving items in the workplace, thereby reducing injuries and enabling employers to comply with legal requirements.
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Common hazards when lifting & moving
• Accident statistics
• Risk assessment
• Causes of injury & strain
• Main parts of the spine
• Correct handling techniques
• Weight limits and guidelines
• Assessment of individual safe limits
Candidates will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered and a certificate of attendance. £115.00 plus VAT per person for a half day course.
Contact email@example.com for details on available locations and dates for classroom based training.