Telescopic Handler Training Course
This course is accredited by the RTITB. We can also offer NPORS accredited courses. The course provides instruction in the correct operation of telescopic handlers. The 1 day course is a refresher course for operators with experience who have received past training. For operators who are novices, more than 1 day’s training will be required.
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Hazards arising from the use of telescopic handlers
• Pre use inspection and running checks
• Construction, components and controls
• Documentation, including load charts
• Setup to lift and transport various loads
• Differing terrains
• Manoeuvering in confined areas
• Keeping within safe working parameters
Candidates will take a short written test and complete a practical assessment. Successful candidates will receive an accredited certificate and ID card. Please contact us for the rate for this one day course, which is typically run at client’s site.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.