Telescopic Handler Training Course
This course is accredited by the RTITB. We can also offer NPORS accredited courses. The course provides instruction in the correct operation of telescopic handlers. The 1 day course is a refresher course for operators with experience who have received past training. For operators who are novices, more than 1 day’s training will be required.
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Hazards arising from the use of telescopic handlers
• Pre use inspection and running checks
• Construction, components and controls
• Documentation, including load charts
• Setup to lift and transport various loads
• Differing terrains
• Manoeuvering in confined areas
• Keeping within safe working parameters
Candidates will take a short written test and complete a practical assessment. Successful candidates will receive an accredited certificate and ID card. £225.00 plus VAT per person for a one day course, which is typically run at client’s site.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on available locations and dates for classroom based training.