Vehicle Loading / Unloading Course
This course is for employees who load and unload machinery and plant onto vehicles before transportation. It provides training as referred to in regulation relating to health and safety and work equipment, enabling employers and employees to fulfil their legal obligations.
• Employer’s and employee’s legal responsibilities
• Types and suitability of vehicles
• Trailers and towing
• Inspection of vehicles/trailers
• Weight limitations and definitions
• Risk assessments
• Position of load on vehicle & axle loadings
• Load height and projections
• Types and use of securing equipment
Contact email@example.com for further details.