Working at Height
This course is for managers and employees, and gives candidates a good overall knowledge of the Working at Heights Regulations, 2005. This will enable candidates to organise and plan working at height, avoid risks and select appropriate work equipment for a particular task.
• Overview of the Working at Height Regulations
• Accident statistics
• Definition of Work at Height
• Risk assessment and hierarchy of measures
• Organisation & planning
• Selection of appropriate equipment
• Use of ladders and stepladders
• Inspection of equipment
• Emergency procedures
Candidates will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered and a certificate of attendance. £115.00 plus VAT per person for a half day course.
Contact email@example.com for details on available locations and dates for classroom based training.