Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage food safely. These obligations are set out by a number of EU and UK Laws. Training your employees with our online system will go a long way to give them greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
The Level 1 Award in Food Safety provides an ideal solution to staff induction training including:
• New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge;
• Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A);
• Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff;
• Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
• 4 modules with questions at the end
• Food Safety Legislation
• Hazards from Delivery to Service
• Risk Control
• Prevention of Contamination
• Premises, people and pests
The course is split into modules, which can either be completed in one sitting, or saved and the course will recommence once the user returns. The suggested duration for this course is 1 hour however; this does not take into account thinking time for questions. You are given the chance to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and each module requires a pass rate of 75%. On successful completion, a certificate of training is automatically generated. £15.00 plus VAT per candidate.
Bookings can be made direct using the online forms or please feel free to contact email@example.com for support.