Construction Design and Management Services
The Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015) places obligations on all those contributing to a construction project. CDM 2105 requires all duty holders, Principal Designers, Designers, Principal Contractors, Contractors, Workers and Clients to understand and fulfil legal requirements for all construction projects. Innovatus Safety provides advice, support and assistance with meeting these obligations throughout all stages of a project.
Once appointed, as the CDM Consultant (CDMC), Innovatus Safety will manage all communications with the project team advising the team of the specific duties placed on roles. The services offered span the duration of a project, including:
- Facilitate good communications between the team
- Collate all Pre Construction information
- Provide advice if any additional surveys are required
- Prepare the Pre Construction Information Pack (PCIP)
- Assist the Principal Designer comply with CDM duties
- Liaise with Principal Contractor and produce the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan (CPP)
- Notify HSE of the project
- Communicate health and safety implications of any significant design changes
- Prepare and review health and safety file
- Assess competence of Designers and Contractors prior to appointment
- Review existing health and safety files to ensure adequate arrangements are in place to manage the project and the CDM 2015 obligations.
The CDMC services provided by Innovatus Safety will ensure that all CDM duty holders comply with CDM 2015 regulations and legislation.